Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!! Here is this week’s Friday Five:
- Crushing: Victoria Beckham x Target – April 9th cannot get here soon enough! In one of Targets most exciting collaborations to date, Beckham’s collection will feature more than 200 pieces geared toward mothers and daughters. The collection was first announced back in October and we got a sneak peek of the collection in the current InStyle Magazine. Now you can see the whole collection on Target’s website. I don’t even know where to begin. I. WANT. ALL. THE. THINGS.
- Loving: Bite Beauty Lip Pencil – I’m still completely digging the Bite Beauty Lip Pencil I received via Influenster to test last month. Color 020 is an almost identical match to my natural lip color and when I wear it, my lips look and feel like themselves, but better.
- Watching: Survivor Game Changers – David and I have watched all 34 (yes, you read that right) seasons of Survivor, so its no surprise that we’re watching this one as well. I almost quit watching this week, however, when I thought they were going to kill the mama and baby goat. And before some of you get all, “you’re not exactly a vegan” on me, this was a mother and BABY goat. They caught the baby first and only caught the mother because she was doing everything in her power to save her baby (and I became so distraught that I’m seriously pondering the whole vegan thing). Thankfully, the survivors – except Sandra – decided that they couldn’t kill the goats because they aren’t heartless monsters. We have been rooting for Malcolm all along but after goat-gate I’ll take anyone over Sandra.
- Craving: Sprinkles Cupcakes – I can’t think of a time that I’m not craving Sprinkles Cupcakes. Any day with a cupcake is a good day. Now through the end of the month you can get the special St. Patty’s inspired Irish Chocolate Cupcake which is a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with Bailey’s Irish cream cheese frosting. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Also at Sprinkles is the new Cookie Cupcake which is a yellow cake studded with chocolate chips and lined with a cookie crust that is topped with brown sugar frosting and dusted with crunchy cookie crumbs. You can get the special cookie cupcakes now through May 31.
- Singing: Beauty and the Beast Original Motion Picture Soundtrack – Various Artists: Tale as Old as Time… I am loving everything about the fresh takes on the classic tunes (and some great new songs as well). I cannot wait to see the movie but until I can get to the theater, the soundtrack will have to do.