Is it the weekend again already? Summer is upon us and I can’t wait for long days of lounging by the pool, backyard barbecues and trips to the beach. Of course, there is always time for a little reading. Here are some things that caught my eye this week:
- Elle Australia featured a new new mother breastfeeding on their recent cover and it is absolutely beautiful.
- Bill Murray is getting his own Christmas Special on Netflix! Are you as excited as I am? The special is directed by Sophia Coppola and has a star-studded cast. This should be good.
- These 10 amazingly awkward celebrity prom photos are about to brighten your day.
- This piece from The Cut highlights why comparison can be the thief of joy and that the fabulous life you think your friend has may not be all that you have built up in your mind. The Cut also has another great piece that reminds us that sometimes we change our minds about life’s big decisions, and that’s okay.
- The FIFA scandal just keeps growing, but why does the organization have such scorn for Women’s soccer?
Hope you enjoy this list. Have a lovely weekend!