I’ve been doing my monthly picks for a while now, but I thought it might be fun to do a little weekly feature of the things I am loving at the moment. With that in mind, I bring you the Friday Five.
- In my closet: The California Love Rebel Gypsy Pullover from Billabong. It’s cute, comfortable and is a great way to show some love to my home state. It is almost embarrassing how often I have worn this since I bought it. Almost.
- On my night stand: I have loved all of Jen Lancaster’s books and her latest, I Regret Nothing, is off to a great start.
- Currently on repeat on my playlist: If you liked All About That Bass, then you’ll love Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor.
- On my DVR: Have you seen Bear Grylls’ new show The Island? They’ve only aired one episode, so it isn’t too late to get hooked. The tagline is “No Winners. No Losers. Just Survival.” Catch it Mondays at 10/9 central on NBC.
- In my kitchen: Cherries! They’re in season and they’re fabulous! I seriously cannot get enough of these delicious little stone fruits.